Boycott Mission Impossible 3, scientology, boycott MI3, Tom Cruise, the church of scientology

Monday, December 26, 2005

Stats for the Boycott of Mission Impossible 3

DO NOT DONATE TO SCIENTOLOGY & JOIN US IN A WORLDWIDE BOYCOTT OF MI:3!

JOIN US IN NOT DONATING TO THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY & BOYCOTT MI:III!

IT'S HAPPENING! Tom Cruise's recent repeated massively irresponsible and potentially life-endangering statements that those on prescribed psychiatric medication should cease using them and use "exercise and vitamins and stuff"... combined with his promotion of what most consider a cult of Scientology has horrified a huge percentage of the public. In fact, our survey results below show from almost 2,500 responses a MASSIVE 83% of you feel just like us and are prepared to Boycott Mission Impossible III.

Survey of Boycott Mission Impossible 3

Well some of the major anti-Scientology websites are pulling together to do just that. We feel it's time someone made a stance against "Dr. Cruise's" bullying tactics, and every dollar he earns he gives a % to Scientology. Which means every time we pay to see a Cruise movie we're funding his cult! Well not anymore. Head to www.boycottmi3.com and put your name down in a worldwide boycott of M:I:III. You'll have a clear conscience, and help send a very powerful message to Cruise that you won't be donating to his cult this year. Beside, MI:II sucked anyway!

Head to www.boycottmi3.com and BOYCOTT M:I:III!

COLLECTED FROM
www.scienTOMogy.info

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeh. "Bring your guns and your boys and get laughed at."

Notice: Cruise is rich, Gates-style. Therefore, it matters not if you dinnit attend film. C'est une pitie.

- Anonymous Coward

5:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boycott Mission Impossible 3
www.boycottMI3.com

Gates-style........

6:40 PM

 
Anonymous Sosby said...

You are not hurting Tom Cruise in any way and 25% of the money will not go to him. On and average about 55% of movie grosses goes to the studio's. The other 45% goes to movie owners. The only thing you are doing is hurting theater owners. There are some theater that only have one screen and they will just keep losing money. Most of the money made by the film will go to theater and the production buget. Tom Cruise has already been paid. It won't hurt him one bit.
Go see the movie and help support theater owners.

5:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home